By Jenny Pedigo and Helen Robinson
One Wonderful Curve explores the possibilities of using one simple curved block to create 12 unique quilt designs. By adding additional pieced elements to this one block, each quilt has a unique look and complexity to it that will keep quilters of all skill levels happily engaged. Jenny, Helen and Sherilyn of Sew Kind of Wonderful have given a unique look to each quilt through colour, layout, pieced elements and wonderful quilting!
• “How to” picture tutorial can be found at the beginning of the book
• Book is arranged in order from easy to advanced quilt designs
• Offers a fun and unique approach to sewing curves
• Perfect for quilters of all skill levels to successfully sew curves
• Beautiful quilting pictures throughout the book
• Quilting examples are also included at the end of the book
Summer Citrus Runner * Contempo Twist Quilt * Mod Dash Quilt * Candy Blossoms Quilt * Gaggle Battle Quilt * Moroccan Vibe Quilt * Persimmon Quilt * Dragon Glass Quilt * Moody Blues Quilt * Lucky Quilt * Parasail Quilt * Green Smoothie Quilt
There’s nothing better than an easy pattern that looks complicated. You just need to be...
This quilt was inspired by the desire to feature a small quantity of beautiful fabric....
This tote is a fabric lovers favourite! Using small cuts of fabric, you’ll be able...